Click-to-call, also known as click-to-talk, allows a person to click on an object to request an immediate connection with someone in real-time either via phone, Voice-over-Internet-Protocol or text. Click-to-Call service helps reduce website abandonment, increase lead conversion and improve online marketing analytics. Additionally, small business answering services enable you to instantly respond to your click to call web leads.
Using Click-to-Call Service for Your Business
When a customer enters their phone number into your Click-to-Call, both your phone and your customer’s phone will ring and you’ll be on the phone together.
Click-to-Call turns website clicks into phone calls, by making it simple for customers to ‘call me now’. Small business answering services enable you to instantly respond to your click to call web leads.
Key Features to Look For in your Click-to-Call Services
- Instant and easy web configuration. In just minutes you can embed a Click-to-Call link into your website.
- Hidden Click-to-Call for web form lead generation. Do you ask your website or landing page visitors to submit their contact info into a web form? With Click-to-Call, you can automatically call back customers and prospects as soon as they submit the form.
- Advanced phone call routing functionality. Many Click-to-Call providers can route callers based on your schedule, or connect callers to a regular toll-free or local phone number.
- Complete call tracking reports about each call. You may want reports about each call, including the referral source and keyword of traffic to your website, the page the web visitor called from, the duration of the call and more.
- Insert as a link in a web page, email, PDF, or application. You can easily use a Click-to-Call anywhere you can insert a link, including a website, email, PDF, social network profile and more.
- Ideal for web form verification. When visitors submit information into a web form, trigger an immediate call to verify a phone number, ask survey questions, offer an opportunity to opt-out, and much more.
- Works on any website or content management system. Using Joomla, Drupal or WordPress? No matter how you’re website is built you can implement Click-to-Call by simply copying and pasting a few lines or code.
- Another thing to consider, if your business is open on the internet 24/7, then who’s answering your click to call when you’re not available. Using your phone companies call forwarding feature forward your telephone line to a small business call center when you’re not available and ensure you never miss a new client opportunity.