A great call can help increase revenue by strengthening existing business relationships.
Implementing an effective call answering service solution is essential in order to meet your goals and grow your business.
In this blog series, we’re exploring creative solutions customized around your specific business goals. So, let’s talk more about your goals!
In the last post, we mentioned the following goals and spoke specifically about the first goal. Today I’ll expand on the Goal #2. – Increasing Client Loyalty and Gaining Referrals.
- Maximize every new client opportunity 24/7.
- Increase client loyalty and gain referrals.
- Reduce the cost of recruiting, hiring and training additional staff.
- Enable your staff to focus their time and attention on other core areas of your business.
This is another important goal! The cost of acquiring new customers is often 6 to 7 times more than the cost of keeping an existing customer. That being said, your answering service can directly impact your bottom line with not only the quality of service, but with the protocols that are in place.
An existing customer calls with a concern and needs to speak with someone now. Here are some ways that, in this type of situation, an answering service can ensure your customers are happy, will remain loyal and refer others your way.
- Listen carefully, clarifying information provided by the caller when needed.
- Empathize with the caller and emphasize that the call is important.
- Implement first call resolution protocols.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the person best able to handle the situation.
- Set expectations to the caller.
- Document everything.