Legal Media and Marketing
Call Center Services Help Grow Your Practice
Answering prospective-client calls and turning them into new clients is crucial to growing your practice. Whether you are a law firm or a legal marketer, we can support your direct-response advertising over the Internet or on billboards, radio or television. Our specialized legal call-center services ensure you never miss a new-client opportunity.
We have the experience to convert an inquiry into a scheduled consult or a completed intake for your review. Call Alert Communications today and find out why more attorneys use our 24/7 legal call-center services.
New-Client Conversion and Staff Support
- 24/7 lead management for all of your marketing campaigns.
- Collect new-client intake information.
- Schedule consults. (Most effective with bankruptcy firms.)
- Prescreen and transfer calls based on your customized instructions.
- Take messages.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Develop custom scripts and guidelines for call types such as potential client, existing client, court calls other attorneys and more.
- Use the same language and phraseology that you do.
- Provide a specialized group of receptionists trained in legal terminology, call control, call scenarios and professional call handling.
Efficient and Flexible
- Answer your calls 24/7, after regular office hours and/or for overflow.
- Reduce cost when you combine live-answering and automated-attendant/voice-mail services.
- Choose Spanish-language support at no charge.
- Receive messages via text, e-mail and online access.
- Get service packages based on your call volume with no contract.
For More Information Call Us Today 800.664.3489
Click to Learn More About:
- Detailed billing for practices with multiple offices.
- Attorney answering service for your bankruptcy practice.
- Attorney answering service for your criminal defense practice.
- Attorney answering service for your personal injury practice.
- Attorney answering service for your immigration practice.
Alert Communications assists businesses with a variety of call answering solutions. Click the following links to learn more about our Virtual receptionist services, Call center services, Spanish answering services, and Live answering services.